Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Bump in the Road, But Back on Track!

It's Monday again! I think writing my blog for everyone to read is the only reason I look forward to Mondays.
This week has had its on challenges but I made it through another week. We found out on Wednesday that my husband got laid off from work. UGH! Another thing to deal with. Luckily he gets severance that will last us through October. So I am hoping that he gets another job before then and we will have even more resources coming in then we have had. I am not sure why we are being handed one thing after another but I know I trust in what God is doing and whatever He has planned for us will be worth it. Without God I wouldn't be able to get through all I have been through.
This week I did some workouts with the Biggest Loser on Wii. That is a challenge but I have made it through them. I also took a nice brisk walk around Horn Pond in Woburn with my friend Jenny on Sunday. That was such a nice walk and I look forward to trying to get one in on a weekly basis.
So weigh in was this morning! I am happy to report that I lost 4lbs this week! I am down to 304.5 from 308.5 last week. I am so proud of that! There were a couple of times where I didn't make the greatest choices in food but I did good most of the time. This week my goal is to continue to drink more and more water. I also want to challenge myself. I aim to not have one bad choice this week and I want to see how much I lose if I make all good choices and keep on exercising. I am sure next weeks numbers will be great!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Moving that scale down a notch will be super rewarding. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephiegirl!! you're getting their almost out of the 300's...whats your celebration for yourself when you do!!?

    ReplyDelete