Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Overwhelmed beyond belief!

I know I just posted yesterday but I wanted to tell you how overwhelmed I am (in a good way) but all the support I am receiving while I embark on this journey. I knew that my close friends would be supportive, but the most overwhelming thing..and I wish we all knew in high school how we would be some day towards each other...is that people who barely spoke to me, wouldn't think about helping me, or maybe talked to me a little but wouldn't be seen at the same table with me at lunch back in the day are encouraging me, giving me advice, following me throughout this journey. Thanks to all who are and those who secretly are. I appreciate it. I guess we all just have grown up to become mature adults who look after one another!

So as an update I went to the gym tonight and pushed myself a little harder on the tredmill then I have been. I feel pretty good about the food choices I have been making. One thing that is hard, which you don't realize is gonna happen, is I need to be able to eat enough every day. I also need to drink lots more water. I keep forgetting. Yesterday it got to be @ 2pm and I realized I hadnt had a single drop to drink. So I need to work on that. Did a lot better today with the water.

Well thats it for now! Thanks again for all your support!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, friend!

    A little tip on the water thing - I've found it helps to carry a resuable water bottle instead of relying on disposable water bottles for your water intake. Not only does it become routine to fill it, but it helps the environment! And if you add a little fiber powder (like Benefiber), you can feel more full throughout the day.

    As always, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie I dont know if you already have something similar but the workout program I use came with an equation to find out how many calories you should be eating to maintain your current weight and then tells you how much to subtract a day for losing weight. if you and Bobby think it might help and want it let me know and i will send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and am so proud of you. You are inspiring me to go on this journey too. I miss you. I wish I was there to do this with you guys, but I guess have to cyber-support each other. Give my love to Bobby, too.

    ReplyDelete